Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up

So i'm planning on doing a weekly blog post to recap what happened the previous week! I'm trying to get more into my blogging so hoping this will help.


    So just over a week ago I got to do some engagement pictures for some good friends of mine, Apryll & Jonathon, and had a lot of fun going to the place they met to do these pictures! They met at University of West Alabama while Apryll and I attended school there.  I introduced them and here we are almost 8 years later getting their engagement pictures done and in 2 months from today they will be marrying each other! Love capturing these moments for people!


   Then this weekend I had the pleasure of doing a long term clients maternity portraits! They have turned out to be some of my FAVORITE maternity portraits I've ever done. Such a gorgeous Mommy to be and can't wait til little Emory is born soon, so I can play with him and get some awesome pictures!



   SANTA PORTRAITS- So I just officially booked a Santa for November 8th and 15th. These sessions will be 30 minutes and will include your child being able to have an interaction with Santa and reading and eating cookies with him. I can't wait to do these! These will not be your Mall Santa Portraits! :) 

   Still wanting to do charity/ free sessions! I am wanting to choose a person or charity every month to give a free session too or to do a series of session to donate the profits to a charity! If you know of a deserving family that could use a free session or a charity that could use some donations please email me. Chelseabusbyphotography@gmail.com.  (this can be anyone from someone with a family member that is terminally ill, a family that just deserves a break) 

   This hasn't been in the last week but a few weeks ago I did some Tea Party Mini Sessions for some gorgeous little girls. Here are a few pictures from their sessions! 



So I'm hoping to do this every week! Just as an update on what's going on with Chelsea Busby Photography! Thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment