Friday, August 30, 2013

Beginning of Blogging....

So begins my blogging journey!! I have had this blog for a while now but just haven't known where to start it out at. I am hoping to keep this updated and use this for Sneak Peeks and to give tidbits of information about my sessions and be able to display new things and helpful tips for my sessions! 

So my photography journey began about 3 years ago taking pictures of nieces and nephews, then began taking pictures for friends. I have grown my business slowly but am very happy at where it is at. 

I have a passion for photography. I enjoy every type of photography. But my favorite is children and candid images. My style is very carefree. I enjoy smiling, running, jumping up and down child portraits! I enjoy families having fun in a park and playing in the water. I do posed images but will typically let your family be themselves and capture you in your element. For wedding photography I like to capture candid moments and typically don't put people into poses for the "getting ready" portraits or the reception. 

Looking forward to having you all in on this photography journey with me

Chelsea :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment