Saturday, August 31, 2013

Katelynn's Newborn Portraits

This is a family I have been friends with for a long time. Around 6 or 7 years. They are very close friends of mine and I have been capturing beautiful moments for them since their oldest was just over 1 year old and have enjoyed being there to see each of their beautiful children grow. Their youngest (and first girl) was born just over a week ago. I was happy to be able to spend 2 days at their house catching up with them and getting some wonderful pictures of them and this beautiful little girl and their 2 boys. And look forward to the next year of pictures because I know how her Mommy is and she is definitely going to want monthly pictures of this little beauty. I took her older brother, William's, pictures 2 years ago and I promise I can see much resemblance in their stubbornness. She would be sound asleep in someones arms (and I mean sound asleep.. arms falling to the side..nothing waking her up) UNTIL I set her down and she was WIDE awake! But loved every minute of capturing her gorgeousness!    Here are a few of my favorites from her session.

No comments:

Post a Comment